Should you invest in payroll services
Payroll is time consuming and will require a dedicated department to manage all the processes. This is especially true for bigger companies and also startup companies looking to add staff. Small storage facilities are considering online payroll services to get assistance for CARES act, because payroll providers offer all-in-one customizable HR solutions and are compliant with legislative initiatives.
In addition, outsourcing payroll frees up employee resources. If you are looking to start with a payroll service, 6Storage has partnered with GetPayroll giving you a free 60 day trial .
What you can expect:
- Simple payroll processing system
- Tool kits to keep up with CARES act
- Dedicated payroll services specialists
- 100% error-free processing guarantee
- Free employee discount program (LifeMart)
- Quality customer service and customizable HR solutions
- Regular updates to keep you compliant with the Federal, State and Local labor laws
GetPayroll in Lewisville, TX, is a 30-year-old nationwide payroll service bureau which helps small to medium sized businesses with direct deposits, debit card loads, printed checks, payroll deposits, reports and tax filings, year-end Forms W-2 and employer-employee website portals.
Founded by Charles Read, an MBA, CPA, U.S. Tax Court Practitioner (USTCP), Internal Revenue Service Advisory Council (IRSAC) member, Employment Tax Expert, IRS Watchdog, and Small Business Advocate.
GetPayroll is named one of the Top Payroll companies by HR Tech Outlook in 2018 and Winner of 2019 Aesthetician’s Choice Award.Get 60 Days Free Payroll Now